I had some great company on my run tonight! These girls are rocking these runs.
P, the older little, continues to get a little discouraged. She thinks she always has to be first and struggles when she isn’t. Then she gets sad and starts going slower. I get to work on my running lung capacity by yelling “C’mon, P! You can do it! Come on come on!”
A, the littlest little, is a CHAMP! She runs, then jumps up on benches and runs down those, and then jumps down, and keeps right on running. She’ll be great at a mud run in the future.
It’s nice to have running company. The conversation is interesting and people cheer for us along the way.
Now we celebrate with Mexican food.
- rainibaby reblogged this from runningforbiscuits
- rainibaby likes this
- retrobanjo likes this
- jrfred likes this
- martinagettingfit said: Adorable!
- martinagettingfit likes this
- steen-to-be-a-marathoner likes this
- danagoesthedistance likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- chrisrunsoldschool likes this
- irlamy likes this
- barenakedlife likes this
- snapthistiger said: super!!! great to see the girls getting involved!
- snapthistiger likes this
- misscaptaincanuck likes this
- mandaleigh33 likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- the-progress-log likes this
- runningforbiscuits posted this